Monday, November 14, 2011

Congressman Denham: Do You Support A Balanced Budget Amendment?


Dear Friend,
 
This week, for the first time in sixteen years, the House of Representatives will vote on a Balanced Budget Amendment. California families balance their budgets every day, and I believe it is past time for Washington to do the same. A Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution is a responsible solution to control government spending and end our nation's spending-driven debt crisis.
 
Let me know if you support a balanced budget amendment on my website today (denham.house.gov) and LIKE my Facebook page to see the results of the poll this week.
 
I voiced my opinion about the Balanced Budget Amendment on AmericaSpeakingOut.com. I encourage you to participate as well and have your voice heard.
 
Sincerely,
 
JEFF DENHAM
United States Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment